- November 29 – December 1st, 2019
- Takes place over one weekend (Fri 6:30pm – 9:30pm, Sat 10am – 5pm – Sun 9am – 4:30pm)
- Regular Price: $395 +tx
- Given by Melanie Richards (HappyTree owner) Diana Perez (Sports Physiotherapist), Jade Salter (yoga teacher and sports massage therapist)
New! This training counts as 15 hours of Continuing Education with the Yoga Alliance.
Learn to guide your students through a Yin experience – not just a class! This add-on to the HappyTree 40-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training will equip you with new skills to enrich your own practice and to elevate your teaching.
You will learn
- The latest research on fascia and stretching with sports physiotherapist, Diana Perez
- The proper use of Yin Yoga for athletes
- How to use therapeutic touch and massage in Yin postures with sports massage therapist, Jade Salter
- In-depth sequences and modifications, to safely and effectively release the psoas; upper body (neck, shoulders, upper back); lower back and hips
- How to create an unforgettable Yin Yoga experience: learn how to teach transformational themes in your classes; hold space for your students; manage the atmosphere in the room; create special signature touches that will set your classes apart; confidently teach a deep class to multiple levels
- As always, there will be time set aside to address specific requests from the group