Summertime health and beauty rituals & remedies
A 4-week series starting July 23rd with Gen Adams
STARTING THURSDAY, JULY 23RD, this 4-week online series will offer you tools to feel your best during the hot summer months. Each class will include Yogic and Ayurvedic rituals such as deep Yin posture sequences, cooling pranayama breathing, self-massage techniques, and meditation. You will also discover your constitution, seasonal and Dosha specific nutritional guidelines, and have fun exploring Ayurvedic remedies such as, summer smoothies and homemade cooling treatments for your skin and hair!
A Down-to-earth, Experiential Journey Through the Chakras with Barrie Risman
Your online practice bundle includes:
- Introductory video sessions
- 7 creative and expertly-sequenced asana practice videos – one for each chakra
- 21 inspirational readings with prompts for contemplative inquiry and facilitated self-reflection
- 2 audio-guided meditations
This evergreen course is available right now for only $79 + tax CAD!
Parents and Baby Yoga
With Jenny Berthiaume
A 6-week series on Tuesdays from 10:00 am – 11:15 am
FALL DATES COMING SOON!
Looking for an activity that will connect you to other new parents, your baby and yourself?
Prenatal Yoga – Live Online!
Starting September 10th with Birth Doula, Lauren Enright
- NEW DATES! September 10th to October 15th, 2020
- A 6-week series on Thursdays from 5:45 pm – 7:00 pm
- $145 + tax for the series
Relax, connect, stretch, build strength and bond with an intimate group of other pregnant mamas. Based on a different theme each week, this series will teach you postures, mindfulness and breathing techniques useful for pregnancy, labour and beyond!
Yoga Nidra Through the Koshas
With Susan Schneir
- New series starting this fall!
This course in iRest® Yoga Nidra will open the gate to meditative self-inquiry. We think of Yoga Nidra as the ultimate in meditative relaxation, and it is. Studies have proven that it induces a deep relaxation of the body and mind, as well as reducing stress, anxiety and fear. Break free from old patterns and rediscover your innate ability to recognize and engage in authentic behaviours fitting for each life situation.
Yin & Massage (POSTPONED)
With Christine Guenette
- A 4-week series on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- April 1st to April 22nd, 2020
- $99 + tax for the series. 10 students max – register early!
- This series takes place at our NDG location – 2023 Decarie Blvd.
In this traditional Yin yoga practice of passive, long-held stretches, registered massage therapist and yoga teacher, Christine Guenette, will provide you with tension releasing massage and therapeutic touch in the postures. Relax and restore with this blissful mix of stretching, relaxation and soothing touch.