Dear HappyTree Community,
I hope this message finds you and your loved-ones safe and healthy.
2020 has been a year of intense upheaval, and although change can be a powerful catalyst for deep reflection, growth and new opportunities, there is no denying it can also be very stressful.
HappyTree is dedicated to being there for you in these unprecedented times by offering accessible, all-level, small-group yoga classes.
Staying at our former NDG location, however, would not allow us to operate while respecting social distancing. Therefore, we have found a new, bigger location, in which to safely welcome you starting this September: 5440 Queen Mary Rd. *
We look forward to hosting you for our series that were postponed from last spring, including Yin, Sound & Mantra, Yoga Nidra, Restorative and Pre and Post Natal yoga. Because of new physical distancing protocol, be sure to register early, to ensure your spot!
- Mask-wearing will be mandatory in all common areas. Once on your yoga mat, mask-wearing will be optional.
- Hand sanitizing is required upon entering the studio.
- There will be a maximum of 10 students per series so that mats can be placed 1.5 meters apart.
- We ask that you kindly bring your own towel or blanket to cover your bolster.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, as we will not be renting/sharing mats for the time being.
- We will have sanitizer for yoga blocks
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
We very much look forward to serving you this fall.
With love and gratitude,
* Only our specialized yoga series will be held at the NDG location. All of our teacher trainings will remain at our St Laurent location with the same COVID protocols.