HappyTree Wellness Retreat in Marrakech, Morocco
Embrace Life’s Adventure!
With Melanie Richards, Bhaskar Goswami
& Special Guest, Master Intuitive Lisa Lajoie
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
– Neale Donald Walsch
2018 Dates coming soon!
Are you already succesful and yet
feel like you could be playing the game of life in a bigger way?
Has the heaviness of your day-to-day gotten in the way of your joyful spirit of discovery?
Join Melanie, Bhaskar and Lisa Lajoie half a world away on the adventure of a lifetime! You will be guided through daily yoga and meditation practices, as well as lectures, workshops and group discussions designed to help you dig deep and break through fears, strengthen your inner-faith, open your heart and deepen your courage, so that you can live the fullest and most exciting expression of your life. When you understand your life as a hero’s journey, every challenge becomes an opportunity for adventure, every encounter becomes a teacher of wisdom and every heart-centered decision, a doorway to expansion.
7:00 am – 9:00 am – morning yoga and meditation practice
9:00 am – 11:00 am – breakfast and free time
11:00 am – 6:00 pm – excursion or workshop or chill time (depending on the day)
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – dinner and free time
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm – evening practice/dialogue circle
Excursions and Amenities:
Camel trekking in the Sahara, exploring the ancient imperial city of Marrakech, hiking along the snow capped Atlas mountains and waterfalls, visiting a traditional Berber village and idyllic beach, relaxing poolside and delighting your senses with fresh, local, organic food, magnificent gardens, a hammam and pure argan oil massages… this will be epic!
End of March is a beautiful time of year in Morocco with sunshine and expected highs of 25 degrees Celsius during the day.
A transformational week of deep soul awakening and awesome adventure awaits you!
- A 7 night stay at your second home, the 5-star rated Riad “Castle” Clé de Sol hotel, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a hammam, a patio with a fountain, and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Transfer to and from airport
- Daily breakfast and dinner made of the freshest, finest local ingredients. The seasonal menu is inspired by local Moroccan cuisine, with meat and vegetarian options available
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with Bhaskar and Melanie
- Deep soul work with Bhaskar, Melanie and Lisa Lajoie
- Discover Marrakech with a guided day trip through Morocco’s imperial city
True camel treks and a tour of Aghmat, “Paradis du Safran” and Anima gardens
- Day trip to Ourika valley: Enjoy an excursion to the high atlas mountains and a traditional Berber village, then take a guided walk to the Ourika waterfalls
- Beach trip to Essaouira – spend time relaxing on the beach and explore the famous port
- Hammam Riad Cle De Sol: cleanse your body in low mist and high intensity steam chambers, while stimulating your senses and imagination. Afterwards, experience an invigorating, full body gommage. Lay relaxed while an esthetician exfoliates your body using authentic black Moroccan soap. Your skin will be left feeling soft and supple. Therapeutic massages with pure Argan oils also available.
Flights, excursions, alcohol and lunches.
Flight suggestions available on requests.
Questions? Call Melanie at 514-806-9642.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
– Marianne Williamson
Please note the cancellation for the Wellness Retreat is as follows:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund