Luxury Yoga and Wellness Retreat
“La Joie de Vivre”
March 24th – 31st, 2018!
With Melanie Richards
& Master Intuitive Lisa Lajoie
La Joie De Vivre: Joie de vivre constitutes the art of living. Really, truly living life, embracing it fully. Whether you call it living in the moment, or self fulfillment, joie de vivre is a quality and a feeling we can all learn to acquire.*
Register Today Early Birds Special until January 31st, 2018!
Double Occupancy: $1,350
Single Occupancy: $1,600
Awaken your five senses and tap into your natural state of relaxation and happiness on this week-long luxury yoga and wellness retreat with Melanie Richards and Lisa Lajoie. The 5-star rated Riad “Castle” Clé de Sol, surrounded by the breathtaking Atlas Mountains, will become your private oasis for a week of yoga, meditation and so much more! As you awaken your inner-self through daily practice, your senses will become attuned to the beauty surrounding you: the melody of birdsongs, jasmine perfumed air, the warmth of the sun on your skin, vast blue skies and the delicious tastes of Moroccan cuisine fresh from the Riad’s own garden.
When you realize and accept that happiness and relaxation are your inborn state, you tap into the boundless love and joy that surrounds you. Whether it is in the olive oil freshly pressed from the the Riad’s own groves, the passion that has gone into making each room feel like a personal haven, physical and spiritual expansion on your mat or connecting with others as you explore the Marrakech region, you will leave this retreat feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and with a elevated feeling of connection to yourself and the world around you. As you take in the sights, sounds and aromas that surround you, the work done in yoga and meditation will cultivate a heightened sense of tranquility and abundance.
Morning and evening yoga and meditation sessions with Melanie.
8:00 – 9:15 am: yoga and meditation
9:30 – 11:30 am: breakfast and free time
11:00 am – 5:00 pm: Activity of your choice – workshops, excursions or pool time
5:00 – 6:00 pm: yoga and meditation
6:00 – 8:00 pm: dinner
8:00 – 9:30 pm: satsang (dialogue circle)
Excursions and Amenities:
The end of March is the beginning of high of high season in Morocco with sunshine and expected highs of 25-30 degrees Celsius during the day, making it perfect for hiking to local waterfalls while taking in the exotic countryside, visiting a traditional Berber village, camel trekking in the Sahara and exploring the ancient imperial city of Marrakech. The Riad also provides a beautiful setting to relax poolside, while delighting your senses with fresh, local, organic food, magnificent gardens, a traditional Moroccan hammam and pure argan oil massages. Whatever you choose is certain to be just what you need in that moment.
Paradise all to ourselves: the Riad will be reserved for our group only!
- A 8 day/7 night stay at your second home, the 5-star rated Riad “Castle” Clé de Sol hotel, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a hammam and a tranquil patio
- Transfer to and from the Casablanca airport
- Free wifi throughout
- Daily breakfast and dinner made of the freshest, finest local ingredients. The seasonal menu is inspired by local Moroccan cuisine, with meat and vegetarian options available
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with Melanie
- One hour private session with Master Intuitive, Lisa Lajoie
One-on-one session with Master Intuitive Lisa Lajoie included.
- Discover Marrakech with a guided day trip through Morocco’s imperial city and the souks (markets)
- Camel treks and a tour of Aghmat, “Paradis du Safran” and Anima gardens
- Day trip to Ourika valley: Enjoy an excursion to the high atlas mountains and a traditional Berber village, then take a guided walk to the Ourika waterfalls
- Hammam Riad Cle De Sol: Lay relaxed in a aromatic steam while an esthetician gives you a full body exfoliation treatment with handmade Moroccan soap leaving your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Therapeutic massages with pure Argan oils also available
Luxurious rooms decorated in the traditional Moroccan style.
- Direct flights are available daily from Montreal to Casablanca with Air Maroc.
- Transfers to and from Casablanca and the Riad are only included if you are on the same flight as the group or a flight arriving at a similar time
- Flights, excursions, alcohol and lunches are not included in the price.
Questions? Call Melanie at 514-806-9642.
Please note the cancellation for the retreat is as follows:
- Cancellations more than 8 weeks before the arrival date will receive a 100% refund minus a $200 administration fee
- Cancellations one month before the arrival date will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations less than one month before the arrival date will not receive any refund